Saturday, November 8, 2008

Walgreens.....

Well it looks like there are some pretty good grocery deals at Walgreens this week. I see at first glance:

With In-ad coupons:

Domino Sugar - 1.99
.55 mc

Coffee Mate - 2.49 BOGO
.50 mc (you could use 2)

Nestle Toll House Morsels - 1.99
$1.00 off 3 mc
(if you bought three that would be - 4.97, which would be 1.65 per bag)

Corn Starch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt all 2/$1

Blue Bonnet Margarine - 3/$2
(that is about .66 each)

Reach Dental Care .99
$1 mc

Progresso Soup 4/$5
$1.10 mc HERE

Finally they have tissue paper Buy 1 (.99) get 2 free, with Christmas just around the corner I think I may do that!

Well, that is all the deals I see for tonight! I will let you know when I find more. I am sure there are more out there! I also went to Harris Teeter 2 more times (with my friend Jessica) and I want to share that with you too. But all that will probably have to wait until Monday! Goodnight!

No comments: