Monday, November 24, 2008

CVS ROCKED!


Okay well, as it turned out I was VERY impressed with the CVS finds this week.

I bought:
4 Complete Multipurpose Solutions (looks like I could still get more, according to my receipt) (8.99)
2 Maybaline Mineral Make up (8.99)
1 3 pack dial soap (1.99)
2 8 pack Reese's Peanut Butter cups (1.00)
1 Maola Chocolate Milk (1.39)
3 candy corn (.12)

I used:
1 $1 off coupon for the Complete
1 $2 off coupon for the Maybaline
1 $3 off coupon for the Maybaline
1 .30 off coupon for the Dial soap

$15.99 ECB

I did 4 different transactions and rolled ECBs. The soap, candy and milk were all fillers.

TOTAL I spent .82 :)

Please let me know if you have questions, I am very overwhelmed with family coming and a sick baby, but I will tell you more if you want to know! I love sharing, but I don't know how much you want to know!

No comments: