Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Left out a Kroger

Okay, So here is a recap of where we are this month and what I have spent and what we have left!

I now have $71 and some change.

I think I left our a trip to Kroger where I bought this:



For the grand price of 6.67.
I had coupons for everything except the Oats. But we will use those, and I think they ended up being $2 each!

I also went to ALDI's last night with the kids. We spent $30.30 and got:
Potatoes
2 bags Tortilla Chips
2 loaves bread
1 gallon milk
2 dozen eggs
3 8 oz chunks of cheese
2 packs hot dog buns
1 bag brown sugar
1 pack coffee filters
1 2 lb carton of red grapes (which I am enjoying now:))

SO...we will see how the rest of the month goes with what I have left...do you think I can do it? I am having my doubts! I am ready to see!

No comments: