Thursday, November 6, 2008

TRIPLE COUPONS

Well, today starts Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter, however, I haven't had the time to go through my coupons. I am very discouraged and sad. But I still have today to do that, though, I will be with my kids all day and that is not the easiest thing. Maybe I can get some done. I am really excited. The pantry is getting low and this is the best time to restock. I will try to let you know how it goes. I am looking forward to some sweet deals. We will see.

Well, I am off to start the day with my sweet kids. I hope I don't get too distracted in the laundry, dishes and baking...our days are so much better when I love on the kids all day. However, I am going crazy with the current state of our house. It is a disaster zone. Is that just how it is supposed to be with three? Gracious. I seem to get nothing done.

1 comment:

The Copelands said...

Yes, I think that's the way it is with three--shoot, it was that way with two! My house is a disaster zone and not all or it is because we just moved in. Rooms that we had ready are now torn apart! It drives me nuts but I'm just trying to remember that we can't get these days when their small back, right?