Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few things to tell you about...

Well, first and foremost I don't think I have mentioned that I sell Usborne books. Well, I do, and they are having some REALLY cool deals come the day after Thanksgiving. The sale begins at Midnight on the 28th and runs through Dec. 1. It will only last 4 days. So, stop by and see what great books they have HERE! I LOVE Usborne books and I think you will too! PLUS, what a great gift. WE all love Usborne books and enjoy giving and getting them :)

Also, if you haven't seen them yet there are some SMOKIN' HOT DEALS at CVS for black Friday. The big secret is that THEIRS starts THURSDAY! YAY! I plan to get up at 7am and go! I can't wait! Check it all out HERE!

Finally, there is a new blog in town. Go here to enter her giveaway. She has some really cute stuff. I think you might find a few things you like! Go on over and check her out HERE! Oh, and tell her Jess sent you ;)

Okay, well I may be somewhat quiet for a while. The family comes in tomorrow night and I can't wait to get my hands on my niece! The goal: to teach her to walk! I actually expect by the time they leave that she will be running (away from my boys!) :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

The Copelands said...

Ya'll have fun this Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see the pictures..it sounds like so much fun! I can't wait until my kids have some cousins to run around with!!! Happy Thanksgiving!