Friday, November 7, 2008

My Week at Walgreens



What a fun week at Walgreens, at first glance it didn't look to be that great, but Thanks to some help from my good friend :) Salee (are you there, I am waiting patiently to hear from you!), and Money Saving Mom I had a great trip.

That picture you see there, I paid 8.53 (on gift card) and I should receive 6.99 + 10% back on my gift card. Did I hear you ask how? I am so glad! I was dying to tell someone!

2 Cream Cheese - 1.79
on sale Buy One Get One (BOGO) Free

Final cost 1.79 for 2 (.90 each)

2 Ricola - 2.49 each
in ad coupon - .99 each
manufactures coupon - $1 off 2

Final cost .98 for 2 (.49 each)

2 Boxes Tea - Sale price 1.50 each
Easy Saver November coupon- $1 off 2
manufactures coupon -$1 off 1

Final cost $1 for 2 (.50 each)
Could be free if you have 2 manufactures coupons!

2 Alamay Mascara - 6.99 each
On Sale BOGO Free

Final Cost 6.99 for 2 (3.50 each)

Rebate 6.99 (November Easy Saver Catalog)

4 packs Extra Gum - 1.19 each
in ad coupon BOGO Free
manufactures coupon BOGO Free (used 2)

Final cost at Walgreens totally FREE!

3 Bumble Bee Tuna cans - 1.29
in ad coupon - .69 each
manufactures coupon $1 off 3

Final cost 1.07 for 3 (.36 each)

2 Quattro Disp Razors 5.99 each
manufactures coupon BOGO Free
manufactures coupon $2 off

*Final cost 3.99 for 2 (1.99 each)

I also used a $8 Register Reward that was to expire this week.

All of that totaled 8.53!!! YAY Esp when I plan to get 6.99 back on my gift card and there are a few grocery items in there!

*As I typed this up, I realized that I forgot to use a coupon from the November Easy Saver Catalog, that was $3 off one Quattro Razor. Therefore, I didn't post it when I planned. I waited till today, and I went back, talked to the manager and he gave me the $6 on my gift card!!!

That means that in the end, I used 2.53 on my gift card, but will get 6.99 back! That is exciting to me! YAY!

No comments: