Friday, November 7, 2008

One fun and late night!

Well as I mentioned earlier, it is triple coupon time at Harris Teeter! Well, this is what happened tonight. I went to two different stores. Here is my cheat sheet I made that helps me when I am in the store.

The second store I spent (tax and all) 6.25, used 6 coupons and walked out with all this:


The FIRST store I spent (tax and all) 8.61, I used 18 coupons and I walked out with all this:


I proudly piled all my groceries into my car, along with my very organized coupon box and drove home to share the goodies with my sweetheart. (and you too, of course) When I got home, I jumped out of the car, ran around to the passenger side, opened the door and THIS is what happened...



Not exactly the way I had hoped to end the night, but it was fairly easy to pick up, and stayed somewhat in order. I am praising God that He blesses us the way He does. Through His provisions, for two months now, we have totally fed a family of 5 on $160 a month! That includes EVERYTHING! He is awesome!

Until tomorrow night, when I will likely go back :)

2 comments:

The Roberts Eight said...

I miss triple coupons SO MUCH!! And good for you guys on the $160 a month! That's awesome...we spend about $100 a week! But they've never heard of sales or coupons over here.

The Copelands said...

holy cow! I'm very impressed!!! Thanks for sharing so much--I really need to learn your system!