Saturday, November 22, 2008

CVS finds....

I am excited this week. I don't have much money to spend, since I have already blown my monthly budget. (I can get carried away with Thanksgiving, it could just be my favorite holiday, after Christmas of course!)

So I am going to use my $15.99 ECB and buy

Mayballine Mineral Power Liquid foundation- 8.99 with 8.99 ECB
~I have a $3 mc on that

I also plan to buy Complete Multipurpose Solution 8.99 with 8.99 ECB
~I have a $1 mc on that

I will have to find something else to stick in there because the total should be 14.98

I will use the $15.99 ECB and receive two $8.99 back! That should make for a $2 PROFIT in my ECB stash!

The other deals I saw that were looking good, but not good enough for my budget at the moment...
Right Guard Professional Strength Deodorant 7.99 w/ 7.00 ECB
Dial/Coast bar soap 1.99 w/1.00 ECB (though I may use this one as my filler!)

I will let you know what I find :)

No comments: