Saturday, November 22, 2008

WALGREENS HERE I COME!

Can you tell I am more than a little excited about Walgreens this week! WOW! My head started to spin when I was looking at coupons and their sale paper!

I plan to buy the Venus Razor for 9.99
I have 5 $4 mc coupons from being a member of VocalPoint
You get $6 in RR each time you buy one, so it should mean 5 free razors for me!!!
~please note, I will do 5 different transactions so that I will get 5 rr. Otherwise that won't work!

I am also planning to buy sure Deodorant. It is on sale for $1.49.
There is a $1 coupon in the Easy Saver book
I have several coupons, .75 from the paper and then 2 $1 from a rebate that I did with them a long time ago.

This will be a small money maker, with the .75 coupon, it will be a .26 profit and then with the $1 coupons, it will be a .51 profit...I will use those profits to purchase:

Basic Paper towels .89 (with in ad coupon)
4 .25 mc coupons

Vanity Fair Plates 1.99
3 .50 mc coupons

I am also thinking about getting some of their Christmas cups which are 8/$1 those are GREAT for Sunday school gifts (for our 2 year old class)

The other thing that is good, but I don't think I am doing is the Skintamate Shave gel, it is on sale for $1.99 with a $1 RR, that is a GREAT deal, I just can't find any coupons for it...

I will be back Monday to tell you what I got...OOOH, I just can't wait!

No comments: