Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome

Well, I have talked about it for quite some time now...and here it is! My own blog, my thoughts shared with the world. Why? Well because I love to read other blogs, I get LOTS of advice from them, they are so helpful I am so thankful that those women chose to share and honestly, I want to share too! I am not 100% sure what all I will be sharing with you. Probably what is on my mind. Things about my life. CVS, coupons, cloth diapers, fun stuff with my kids, maybe even a little about my husband...just my life. I do tend to get a little excited sometimes about my deals. I hope you don't mind, I love to talk about them and share them with others. I think you might even get inspired to do a deal or two yourself. I hope you enjoy. I also hope you will leave me some feedback and let me know what you think. Tell me if you would like to know something, especially if you think I know something about it. I can't wait to talk to you. I am really thinking about this as my living room, filled with my friends, sitting back and talking...maybe even having a cup of coffee. Things may get a little crazy at times, but hey its just us right? Join me, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

na, i didn't read this paragraph, but i hope it all goes well.