Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not too much at Walgreens

So I just scanned the Walgreens sale paper for the week...I am not seeing LOTS to get excited about. They will have some FREE AFTER REBATE Alamay one coat Mascara and then they will have L'Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Radiance Perfection (19.99) also free after rebate. I know there is a $2 mc coupon to be used at Walgreens for L'Oreal face products, so that will be good. But those will be all month long. I need to wait till I have more on my Gift card for those...

They do have an in-ad coupon for Campbells Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup .59 a can. At first glance I don't see a coupon for just the plain Chicken Noodle Soup or Tomato Soup...maybe there hasn't been one lately?

Really that is all I see. Is there more?

2 comments:

silly lilly's said...

Hey girl! Small confession-this is the first time I've looked at your new blog and it looks great! Keep up the good work!

Family said...

Doesn't look good this week, does it? Wish I had a CVS close by!! There is a .40/4 Campbell's soup coupon in the 9/7/S insert. ccherypicker.blogspot.com has some senarios...but none that look outstanding.