Friday, October 24, 2008

Walgreens Double Dippin!

Well today and tomorrow are my two favorite days of the month at Walgreens. Double dipping days are when the Easy Savor Catalog sales overlap. So for two days at the end of every month the deals are even sweeter! So here is what I scored:



SO here are the details:

3-Benefiber Strawberry Kiwi Sticks 7.99 Each
2-Campbells Soup Cups 1.25 each
3-Hershey candy bars (should have been .50 each, but I notice now one was .89)
1-Airwick Freshmatic 5.99 each
4-M&M Halloween 2.50 each
1-Rimmel Foundation 7.49

That totals-$51.84

I then used these manufactures coupons:
3-$2 for Benefiber
1-.50 for Campbells soup
1-$5 for Airwick Freshmatic
2-$1/2 for M&M

That bring the total to-$38.34

I then used these coupons from the October Easy Saver Catalog:
$5 off one Benefiber, which automatically tripled since I bought 3
$1 off 2 M&M bags of candy, which automatically doubled since I bought 2

That brought the total to: 21.34

I then used a $5 of a $20 purchase (you can get that here)

That brought the total to: $16.34

I then used a $10 Register Reward from a previous purchase

That brought the total to: $6.34

When you add the tax: 9.32 with my gift card!

I also got $8 in Register Rewards for the Benefiber (that was a $5 money maker)

Not bad...HOWEVER, I should get these rebates:

$7.49 for Rimmel Makeup (making that free)
$5.00 for M&M candy (making those .25 per bag)
$3.00 for Airwick (making that a $2 money maker)

$15.49 in Rebates + 10% for using the gift card...

bottom line I got paid $4.17 for all this stuff!!! YAY

2 comments:

Family said...

Nice! How did you get multiple coupons for Benefiber? Do you get more than one sunday paper?

The Chilsons said...

Sometimes, yes, I do get more than one, however, there have been lots of those lately. In a couple of the more recent papers there have been $2 off the sticks and $2 of any benefiber product.