Saturday, October 25, 2008

Snooping for CVS deals

Okay well I was just looking around at other blogs and I found a sneak peak at CVS deals for the new week! I actually laid my eyes on the sale paper! YAY! I am excited. Looks like it will be another good week for CVS'n. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for helping with some of the coupon links.

Soy Joy bars will be on sale for a $1 each. When you buy 4, you get $4 ECBs. That is cool right? Well if you buy FIVE, you could use this coupon and get $3 off. So, you could buy 5 Soy Joy bars, spend $2 out of pocket and get $4 back...that sounds good to me! I think there are some mc "Buy one, get one free" (BOGO) coupons too, I need to check. You can only do this deal once.

Also, Bic Razors are on sale for 5.99! When you buy one of those you get $4 ECB's back. That means after ECB's they are only 1.99...HOWEVER, there are $2 coupons floating around out there...(the two I have found so far in my stash expire tomorrow, so I will have to use them both tomorrow!) I think there are more. That means they are FREE. YAY! You can do this deal 4 times as long as you have that many coupons!

There appears to be another deal where you buy $20 worth of health products and get $10 in ECBs...that could be worth it. With the right coupons and such, I will let you know if I find something really cool about that...however the items on that are found from pages 12-15 of the CVS ad, and really that seems like a lot of work...esp when I just got all those free cold meds from RiteAid!

It also appears that there is a deal with Speed stick, Irish Springs, SoftSoap, Colgate. That is a buy $10 get $4 in ECB, again, that looks good, however I am not really sure how sweet that could work out to be. I will let you know what I find.

The last ECB deal that might be worth checking into, is if you buy $20 worth of Pepsico products you get $5 in ECB back. Like I said in the other two, I am not sure the coupons are good enough to make this really good. It does have Orange Juice, Quaker Oatmeal, and Quaker Granola bars in it. I'd love to know what you think about it.

Not ECB related at all, there are Advil liqui-gels 8 ct, and they are on sale for .99...there are internet coupons for these here.

Finally they will have Arm & Hammer Laundry detergent on sale 5.99 and BOGO. You can use 2 of these coupons and get two for 3.99.

Well that is all I see at this point. But it doesn't look to bad! I will most likely get the Soy Joy and Bic Razors. Not sure if I will do much more. I will let you know if I find more!

Have you seen anything? Let me know! I would love to hear from you!

No comments: