Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome, continued

Well, okay, now that I have been at this for just over one week now, it is time to "relook" at things. Here are my thoughts after a week...
My purpose here is to talk. I really shouldn't talk on the phone much. I am not a good manager of my time and when I am on the phone, it just gets worse. I love most of you that read this, and I have been friends with you all for a very long time. I wish I could talk to you much more than I do, however, with where I am in life, I am not able to do that. Therefore, this is my way to tell you what is going on in my life. This is the stuff that I would tell you if I could talk to you more!
My purpose also is to be connected with you. I want to tell you what is going on with me, but I also want to know about you. Feel free to talk to me! Be that in a blog post or whatever. I love you and I want to know what is going on with you.
I look forward to this being a lot of fun. Now, that I have said that, I feel better. I hope you understand my purpose here more. Later tonight, probably after bed time, I plan to share with you what happened to all those bananas. You may be a little surprised! But for now, I have dishes, laundry and three sweet blessings (I am reminding myself that they are blessings :)) to attend to. I will talk to you again in a little while.

1 comment:

Sylvia Goode Basham said...

Yes, they are blessings, and so is staying connected. Two blogs...wow!