Monday, January 26, 2009

Walgreens



Well as you can see I had lots of fun at Walgreens this week. I was able to transfer a perscription and score an extra $25 gift card too! That was fun!

So in the photos you see:
1 Ink cartridge refilled $5.00 ($5 rebate in Easy Saver Catalog) FREE
2 Reynolds Wrap Aluminum foil .89 each ($1 off mc)
8 Hersheys candy bars BOGO (4 BOGO coupons) FREE
1 Colgate Toothpaste $2.99 ($1 off mc & $2 RR) FREE
2 PreSchool Workbooks $2.99 BOGO
1 Spill Proof Tumbler $1.09
1 Book of Stamps $8.40

I also used a $10 Register Reward from last week.

Therefore my total off the new gift card was $11.83!

AND I will get $5 back on my Gift card!!

I am very happy!

1 comment:

A Teacher's Life said...

Wow!! I love this. I can't believe the deals you get. I definitely need you to teach me how to get these great deals.