Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can't seem to keep up...

Okay, well I had planned to get back into this pretty steady, however it just doesn't seem to work for me...I guess I should just be happy to post when I can. I am thrilled to say that we have about two weeks left in our "month" and I still have about $75 in grocery money left, that is only $5 less thank I am supposed to have! (Now mind you I did get a little bit of refund money in (rebates on products I have bought) So that has helped, but we seem to be staying on task this week. But this is the first time in over three months that we have even attempted to stay within our budget. I am very excited to be working on it again!

I had hoped to post about all the great deals I am planning to do, but honestly I just don't have time. I do hope to show you what awesome deals I got, assuming I get some!

For now, I am off to read, being back in school is more challenging than I expected...:)

No comments: