Friday, January 23, 2009

KROGER!!

I am so sorry this is taking me SO long to get everything up. I hope you all read this and get to take advantage of the awesome sale at Kroger this week (this ends today...SORRY)! I had a BLAST...here's the deal...they have LOTS of items that are included in a special sale. And when you buy 10 of those items they subtract $5 from your total bill. That is like getting an extra .50 off each item you buy. You can do that as many as three times per transaction. On Wednesday I bought 30 items in the sale it was SO much fun!!!

I do not have time to list all the wonderful things I got at all the wonderful prices. BUT you must go and enjoy the sales...it was GREAT! I even went back LAST night after class and got some more great deals!




If you have questions I would love to help! Just let me know :)

No comments: