Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We cloth diaper.......

Do you see that orange diaper?  :D

I always LOVED seeing my diapers on the line!

When my oldest (who is now ALMOST 8!) was about 18 months we switched to cloth diapers!  We were expecting our second child and knew that we would have two in diapers.....for a while!  I hosted an informational party where a lady came and told us all about cloth diapers and one of my BFFs and I started in on researching.  We both decided on and bought cloth.  One of the main reasons I decided to go cloth was cost.  I sat down and did the math and back then, when there weren't near as many options, it would cost the same price to cloth a baby from birth to potty training as it did to put them in sposies!  Since we knew that we would have at least two (we were for sure hoping for more) we went for it and have LOVED it!

Truth told we don't cloth diaper now, as sad as that is :(  But we have enjoyed it and LOVED it with all four!  We gave it up for MANY reasons, and occasionally we go back to it, but the baby is thinking about potty training, so we may.....just may be done with diapers soon.....  :O

No comments: