Friday, April 12, 2013

Cloth WIpes

Now, I must say that there are a lot of things I never really thought I would do.  But cloth wipes is RIGHT UP THERE with the top few.  (I can only think of one other thing, which we'll get to later!)  It just seems like the GROSSEST thing ever to use cloth wipes.  GROSS!  However, when we started with cloth diapers, cloth wipes was just the most logical thing to follow!  Seriously, think about it with me......you wipe babies bottom, you stick the wipe in the diaper and throw it all away.  If you have a cloth diaper and a disposable wipe, you have one item going to the trash and one going to the wash.  As lazy as this sounds that is MORE WORK!  Once you have cloth diapers, it just makse sense to go to cloth wipes.  Now you can get all fancy and BUY specific cloth wipes, or like us, you can just use baby wash rags.  They are a bit cheaper!

No comments: