Monday, May 23, 2011

Peaches and Cream

We LOVE pancakes in our house. And just so you know.....they are not always a breakfast food around here. We had them for dinner last night. Honestly, we have them for dinner about once a week! Yesterday at Whole Foods they had peaches on sale for .99 per pound! We stocked up ;)

So last night with our dinner we had peaches and cream on top. They were SO good! I made pancakes as I normally do, and I did this-

chopped up about 2 cups fresh peaches and mixed with 1/4 cup sucanat. I heated them for a while (while I was cooking the pancakes)

I poured some whipping cream in the Kitchen Aid mixer while the peaches were cooking and the pancakes were going, added a little bit of vanilla and let it whip us up some yummy cream.

Before I knew it we had pancakes with peaches and cream! WOW. That was EASY!

Do you "spice up" pancakes at your house? If so, what do you use?

No comments: