Monday, December 1, 2008

Whew

Wow! What a weekend! The holidays are here and we are busy! The calender is full. I am overwhelmed, must be that time again! I do love this time of year.

Okay, well the truth is we are extremely busy. I have more going on this week than I care to think about. I will try to post some here and there. I am not overly impressed with CVS or Walgreens this week. I did do a little bit at Walgreens, but only because my Register Rewards were about to expire. I may not even go to CVS this week...gasp...this could be a first in a really long time!

Also, K-Mart is doing a double coupon deal, where you can double coupons up to $2. I stopped in there tonight on our way home and I was not overly impressed. The best deals I got were Kelloggs cereal for .50 a box...that is good, but that was about all that was good.

I will be back. I will get better! I miss talking to you all. I hope to get more regular here closer to the end of the week.

No comments: