Friday, April 19, 2013

Midwife?

So, in the last post I mentioned that my midwife was the one who gave me some pointers as to what to do about my health issue.  And I am sure that raised an eyebrow or two.  I totally see midwives for my annual check up.  It was actually midwives who delivered my fourth child!  I have chosen to see midwives as my healthcare provider because I feel like they listen to me and understand a womans body better than most.  They are quick to offer solutions that don't require medication and surgery and they listen to my concerns better than any doctor I've ever been to.....except maybe my children's pediatrician!

SO, for that reason I drive an hour once a year to see my midwife.  I enjoy my two hours alone in the car AND I am thankful for the time and care I get! 

No comments: